Monday, January 4, 2010

Disappointments and Enjoyments.

Today I went to the doctor, thinking that my sinus infection hadn't disappearred. She told me that it's just allergies, so I won't be taking antibiotics for a while. ENJOYMENT

Today I realised that my "Brooke"necklace isn't so original. I bought it from a small store in Sydney thinking "Nobody in Newcastle will have a name necklace. Now I can look like Carrie Bradshaw from Sex and the City. SCORE." Ever since I bought the necklace, I've seen people with name necklaces everywhere- lining the streets. DISAPPOINTMENT

Today, I discovered a Lindt chocolate in the cupboard. ENJOYMENT

A few days ago, I decided that I won't be drinking for a month so I can get healthy. DISAPPOINTMENT

Today, I realised that making a blog isn't as hard as I thought it would be. ENJOYMENT

Today, I realised that the "ParkMe"application on my iPhone doesn't help me find where I parked my car. In fact, the application complicates matters. It was meant to tell me step by step how to get to my car, but instead it tells me that my car is parked on a street I've never heard of, complete with a fuzzy satellite picture. Major DISAPPOINTMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stranger ;)