Thursday, June 3, 2010

An inspiring book for people with a short attention span.

Today I picked up a book called "It's Not How Good you Are, It's How Good You Want to Be" by Paul Arden from the sales table at General Pants. Basically it's a motivational book from the perspective of some hot-shot advertising guy. It's short. It's sweet. It's full of pretty pictures and sharp typography.

I read the pint sized book in about half an hour.I feel accomplished.

Why do I feel accomplished you ask? At the beginning of the year, I gave myself a mission: to read as many pieces of proper literature as possible. Unfortunately, starting my law degree made me tire of reading extremely quickly. While "It's Not How Good you Are, It's How Good You Want to Be" isn't exactly a piece of 'literature', at least I finished something with pages and a spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello stranger ;)